Once again it is Sunday and I am sitting in front of my computer perusing my "social links" - getting in touch with the rest of the world. The sun is shining and there is a nice breeze blowing. If it were warmer outside I would have the window open so that I could hear my Mozart and Bach wind chimes singing. As it is I will be able to hear them when I move to the other end of the house to use my other computer.
It is time to compose my yearly Xmas letter and right at the moment I really do not know what I am going to be saying. I have managed to keep in touch with most of my family and friends via e-mail and "social networks" (i.e. Facebook and MyFamily.com) so everyone pretty much knows what I have been up to this past year. Basically the yearly missive is for those that refuse to use computers and rely on "snail mail". Wish me luck!!!
I am discovering that many of the people that are on "El Tigre" (the MyFamily.com site for alumni of Portola Junior Senior High School) are really scattered all over the country even though it sounds like they are all still right there in Portola. I am having fun connecting with people from home - most of whom I did not even associate with in school. Been very interesting and there have been some very nice "discussions" about past happenings, past acquaintances and memories dredged up from long ago forgotten recesses of my brain.
I am also "plugged" into my MP3 player. It has 400 plus of my favorite songs on it - now that is a fib. I have some of my favorites and some of Paul's favorites. My newest find has been Freddie Mercury. I am also going to be finding some songs by Lady Antebellum and Carrie Underwood and of course the latest release for the present day crooner Michael Buble (I like him because he sings songs that I can sing along with him).
Time to move to the other end of the house. Have a good day one and all.....more later (isn't my life just the most exciting thing ever she said facetiously)
No comments:
Post a Comment