It is another ghastly grey day - the harbinger of dark mornings and even darker evenings. Daylight savings time died for another year and I eagerly await its rebirth. My inner clock is whacked and will be for the next few days. Of the time changes this is the easiest to adjust to (gaining an extra hour of sleep is preferable to losing ong), but a pain none the less. I wish that they (whoever the powers that be are) would pick one and leave it alone - preferably Daylight Savings Time.
I could do with a little bit of blue to wake up to - I am running out of ways to describe the greyness of the morning hours. It is bad enough that winter is coming, it could at least be cheerful in its coming. That would make winter a little bit more appetizing.
No comments:
Post a Comment