My family from California when they came to visit. It was a special time and was so glad to have them here in person for awhile. Vance, Leta, Danny and me captured in a selfie taken by my brother.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Cooler Temps, Breezes and Falling Leaves

It is Monday morning and I am sitting here in my room looking out the window as I browse through all my social links (Facebook, El Tigre, family blogs etc.). It looks bright and sunny outside with a breeze, which is causing leaves to blow down. I am not looking forward to looking at bare trees, but I know that it (meaning winter and really cold temps) is coming.

It looks fairly warm outside, but I must be wrong because my room is feeling a little bit chilly at the moment. I have goosebumps, teeth would chatter a little bit if I were not clenching them, and my feet are getting cold (which for me is a very bad sign - cold feet, cold me). Maybe if I get up, move around and get a cup of coffe I can improve things.

I really should be folding some clothes and cleaning my room, but for the moment this computer is stealing my attention. Can't let it go on much longer though because it is getting late and I have things to do. I can feel it - it is going to be a slow day.

Just looked out my window and noticed a Cardinal sitting in my tree. They are such pretty birds. Yesterday it was blue jays. Small things make me appreciate God's wonders.

No comments: