Tried to put these in order with the night pictures being first and the daytime pictures being last. I did not succeed as you can tell. This rivals the blizzard of 2010 but it is only one storm rather than two. By the end of 1/27/11 Terry had us dug out and the three vehicles that we use cleaned off. There is still snow on the Suburban which is the bigger vehicle in the 11:40 p.m. picture, which I took to show off how the snow was sticking to my wind chimes.
The patio and drive way were cleared off, but not for long. We are supposed to get more weather tonight, but this is going to be a icy mess. We do not need that - melting snow is creating plenty of icicles for us (my bad for getting gutter guards to keep the leaves out of the gutters). I do not think that I will be sticking my nose out the door tomorrow even though I have an appointment at 1:00 p.m. I will wait until mid morning to make my final decision, but I have the feel rescheduling is going to be prudent.
When drive was being cleared out the other day, I managed to find the only patch of ice on the driveway. It had been hiding underneath my car. Before I knew it I was on my knees in a mound of melting snow. It was a regular comedy act getting me to my feet again. Not something that I would want to repeat. I was lucky, no bruises, just sore joints a couple of days later. I guess I jolted the joints worse than what I thought. Ibuprophen became a close friend for a couple of days. I am back to normal and back to the walking routine that I had started before my "incident".
As you can tell, there is never a dull moment around the Hudak home. Always something happening to make life interesting or something to giggle about.
1 comment:
These pictures remind me of why I'm glad to live in Arizona!!!
Post a Comment