This was the beginning of my ride on my brother's motorcycle. It was my birthday wish. I rode roller coasters for 50 and motorcycle for 65 - never too old to have some fun. I also have some video - approximately 2 minutes worth, you definitely can tell that it is me having a blast.
Notice that I have a black boot on my foot - a week before I came on this trip I lost the battle with my driveway. I thought that I had only sprained my ankle, but it turns out that I have a small fracture and I was put into a removable cast. Oh joy - what a way to spend my vacation right. I have managed very well considering.
The mountain cabin - in the background - was a tree bedroom, two bath, two-story home that worked out really well for us. It was me, my brother, his wife and son and my niece Erin and her family, husband and three kids. It was a joy and I am very glad that I decided to do it. The motorcycle ride was the highlight of my stay.
We brought that beautiful mountain weather (70s during the day, 50 at night and very low humidity) back to Cottonwood with us. I am going to miss this weather. I wish that I could bottle it and bring it home with me. That would be the perfect ending to this trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment