This is a true sign that spring is coming. I prefer DST and wish that they would keep it all of the time. But then who am I to think that this would ever happen. One problem, now my body has to adjust to the new time - I am not going to get hungry at the right times for the next week - bummer....
In addition to the time change today, there has been a giant low pressure system sitting over us for the past two days dumping rain on the entire mid-Atlantic. Just what we need - more wet stuff. I am just glad that all the snow has melted from my yard. As it is, my back yard looks like a "freakin" swamp. I am not be able to step one foot off the cement pad without sinking. I am just thankful that it was not more snow.
Between the two, my internal clock and my weather forecasters (knees for the most part) are really messing with me. It does not pay to get older believe me - just have to put up with more stuff and it takes longer for aches and pains etc. to go away.
Despite all of the above life is good. I woke up on the right side of the ground this morning - granted an hour later than what I wanted, but that is okay. I have spent time today making changes on my computer. My provider changed from McAfee to Norton (security) so I have been discovering all of the different things that Norton provides in the way of services. So much fun......
No comments:
Post a Comment