Here it is - Fourth of July, 2009. Where has the time gone? I am sitting here looking out my open window (sunshine off and on/cool breezes blowing - not very summer like for this area) and listening to music on my MP3 player. I added new music the other day. New in that it's new to my MP3, but old when it comes to when the music first came out. Freddy Mercury of Queen, Cass Elliot and five of Michael Jackson's older songs. Was never really a fan of these people way back when, but decided to broaden my horizons so to speak. All this as a result of watching the biography channel and the news, who would have known?
Anyway, it is going to be a very quiet holiday. Eddie has gone to the beach with friends, I am sitting here writing this, Terry is in the shower and Liz is still asleep. That is going to give you some idea as to how this day is going to go. Hopefully our neighborhood pyrotechnic guy will regale us with a fireworks display tonight - that would put a good ending on the day.
I have spent the morning reading blogs and face book entries. I have arrived in the 21st century and hope to keep improving my skills. My next project is take some pics and put the software on my laptop so that I can download them - I am getting there, please be patient. I am going to update my picture on Bip's World as well. I have cut my hair and I look a lot better than the pic there now (it was taken at my retirement party). People also tell me that I look younger and far more rested - but then what else could they think when I have spent the last two years since retirement "resting".
Time to go, I am getting hungry and when that happens my brain and fingers start to fight with each other. Brain works faster than the fingers can go and I get to use my favorite key - the backspace - to make corrections. HAVE A NICE HOLIDAY -ENJOY YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS
1 comment:
Good to catch up with you Auntie. Loved the picture of Eddie and am happy that you are finally bootless. Happy Fourth of July
Post a Comment