My family from California when they came to visit. It was a special time and was so glad to have them here in person for awhile. Vance, Leta, Danny and me captured in a selfie taken by my brother.

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise

I have spent the past few minutes going through all of the stats etc. regarding my blog.  I did not realize that so many things were kept track of.  I especially liked finding out that my blog has been looked at by someone in New Zealand (no surprise actually because that is where my pen pal lives) and Germany.  I was in a quandary about Germany, but then I realized that my nephew is in the military and stationed in Germany - maybe he was the one that looked at it - will never know because those who viewed my blog are not identified, just that they viewed it.

It is a quiet spring day - just the right temperature and the humidity is very low.  A nice day for the running of the Preakness - the premier horse race for the State of Maryland.   The race is either close to starting or is over, I haven't checked it out yet.  I got a lot of my spring yard work done early because it was so nice early.  I have some new plants that need to be planted and that is my task for tomorrow.  The rest of the family will be taking a trip to Pennsylvania to hit outlet stores, but I have decided to stay home this year.  I have bought some new clothes that actually fit me now, but I don't want to buy too much more because I have plans to lose more. 

I have so many things that need to be done around the house, but here I sit typing away.  I need to get motivated but have not quite made it just yet.  Oh well, it will all get done in time - at least that is what I keep telling myself.  Won't be long before my son gets home from work and dinner will be ready, this is good because my stomach is starting to talk to me.  I hate it when it gurgles and makes all kinds of noises.

Time to move on.   Take care everyone and hope that I didn't bore you too much.

No comments: