It is Sunday, the sun is shining and the wind is blowing a little bit. You would never know that there is more snow coming. It is going to arrive Monday night and go into Tuesday. The weathermen are calling it a clipper and are saying that it won't be as bad as the last. They are not, however, giving us any idea as to how much snow it is going to drop on us. That fact alone is "scaring" me a little bit.
Some of the snow has melted, but not nearly enough for my taste. My car is still covered up, but I am hoping that it is going to be found today. It has paid dearly as a result of the last two storms - still under snow cover. I don't really think that I can expect it to handle much more without something going wrong. Besides it needs to be moved or it is going to get some flat spots on the tires, which would mean "thump, thump, thump" as I go down the road. The shocks are bearing up so far, but God only knows what would happen if more snow were added to the mix. Wish me luck.
I am hoping to be able to help Terry find my car. I don't know if he is going to allow me to do it. The leg is beginning to feel better, but he worries that I will slip the wrong way or something and put an end to all the good work I have done so far to get it better. I am looking forward to putting my nose out the door and breathing in some fresh air. Will let you know what happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment