At a loss for another descriptor. It is a cold day - very uninviting to say the least. So I have been spending the past few hours on the computer - my favorite pasttime here lately. I learned all sorts of things and laughed at all of the giggles provided by me e-mail buddies. They ususally brighten the day for me and I am very thankful for them. I have also commented on and made comments re others on my FB account - I am getting better and better all the time.
This has been quite a week. My right knee decided to create problems - but thanks to Vicks VapoRub and the heating pad I am on the road to recovery. The road is not as good as it once was - takes much longer now to travel than it did when I was younger. I guess that is one of the perks that goes out the window as the years pass us by.
I learned of the death of a former co-worker. He was a special man, he was a good friend and he helped us get the real estate agent that found the house in which I am currently sitting. His name was Sid Roche and he will be remembered for as long as I remain alive.
It is time to fold my clean clothes and feed my face. I have been so preoccupied writing and communicating that I have completely forgotten about eating - I know that I need to diet, but this is hardly the way that I would recommend losing the pounds that I know I should lose (at least 1/4 of me needs to go, but I have not been able to motivate myself to do so).
No comments:
Post a Comment