My family from California when they came to visit. It was a special time and was so glad to have them here in person for awhile. Vance, Leta, Danny and me captured in a selfie taken by my brother.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda

I woke up this morning with "shoulda, woulda, coulda" running through my brain. I came up with all sorts of scenarios. I "should have" done this, which "would have" led to this, so that I "could have" done that. I think that we all suffer from this malady every now and then. Especially when confronted with questions from old friends that you don't know how to answer.

I was sent the line "roses are red, violets are blue" for me to complete. I really did not know how to react to this. I am not really the poetic type - even on such an elementary level as this. I know that this person is looking for a certain response, but I am not really sure that I am going come through as expected. I am going to have to cogitate on this dilemma for awhile.

No comments: