My family from California when they came to visit. It was a special time and was so glad to have them here in person for awhile. Vance, Leta, Danny and me captured in a selfie taken by my brother.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Fall 2010 (November)




This is the beginning of fall at my house. The tree on the right was the first to drop all of its leaves and the tree on the left was the last. I can finally get the yard cleaned up next week. It will look so much better. Fall has been very confusing this year. Flowers in my yard (petunias and clematis) are still blooming - they just don't know to give up. I just hope that they come back next spring in all of their splendor.

I wish that I could figure out this photo thing - I know that I used to do it better but for some reason things are not working out like I want them to. The tree at the top is what my front yard looks like - thus being anxious to get the leaves gathered up and taken away.

1 comment:

Erin said...

cool shutter.I think thats what you call them.