You know its spring when the grass gets cut for the first time and the dandelions appear (pretty yellow flowers, but a big pain). Mike and his crew came today and did just that. The rain that we had at the beginning of the week made the grass grow and get very green indeed. We no longer have a lawn mower of our own so I hired Mike and his crew to do it for us. They can get the whole yard done in 15 minutes - that includes mowing and weed whacking. Amazing.........
It is still a little on the cool side, but by the end of the month it should be getting warmer. I can't wait - I like spring (until it gets really hot and muggy) because I open the windows and let the breezes blow. I am so looking forward to that.
No comments:
Post a Comment