My family from California when they came to visit. It was a special time and was so glad to have them here in person for awhile. Vance, Leta, Danny and me captured in a selfie taken by my brother.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Welcome

Imagine my surprise when I read the blogs sites of Nathan and Erica. I have a new grandniece and she is beautiful. I honestly thought that I had a little while longer before Alicia Amy arrived in the world. I hope to be able to meet her one day - maybe this year if things work out okay. I enjoyed looking at all of the pictures that were taken - everyone looked very happy.

I have to feel a little bit sorry for Asher however, poor guy is so outnumbered by females and is going to learn about girls and all of their ups and downs very early in life. Come to think about it maybe it will make him wiser than most guys of his time. He will have every opportunity to learn how to treat a lady and maybe become an inspiration to his peers on the proper way to love the ladies in their lives.

Once again, welcome to the newest member of the family - Alicia Amy.

No comments: