I just found out that I am going to be a great aunt again and that my brother is going to be a grandpa of seven. Will wonders never cease. Bringing new life into the world is one of the greatest accomplishments there is and for this new life to be welcomed into such a loving family is truly wonderful. My prayers are out there for the mama to be - hope that all goes well during the remaining 169 days. I look forward to getting the news regarding his/her arrival.
It is a cool breezy sunshiny day in my neighborhood. It has been very pleasant sitting at my computer (which is located in front of my bedroom window) feeling the breezes and listening to the sounds of nature. I forwarded one of those e-mails that promised good news earlier this morning and I got it when I read Erin's blog later in the day. I got my good news.....
Sounds of nature have included a chattering pair of red birds (cardinals) that sounded like a little old couple bickering back and forth; a squirrel chattering at the birds and several different types of bugs making their presence known. It is nice to see and hear what can happen whey you take the time to pay attention. I guess Daddy was right - take the time to listen to the small things and put your faith in the good Lord and all is well with your world - that is certainly the case today.
No comments:
Post a Comment